My partner's birthday is not for a few months yet, in fact not until October. So why am i already thinking about a present?
Well, partly because I often find guys hard to buy for and partly because Mr Wonderful is just not that attached to "stuff". He has relatively few wants. His favourite hobby is photography and most of the associated items that he would love are out of our present-giving price range, even if i was game to try choosing something without him there.
Which means i have to be creative and think a bit outside the square for a gift that is both meaningful to him and will be appreciated. I really like these framed zodiac couple prints i saw recently over at Cicada Daydream. My only hesitation is whether they are more my taste than his...?
I have also been thinking it would be a lovely treat to arrange for our little Blondie boy to have a sleepover at Nana's (my mum), so we can go out to dinner and then Mr Wonderful can have a much cherished sleep-in the next morning. I know he would LOVE that.
Decisions, decisions.
Any ideas for a birthday present? Have you given your partner a particularly well received gift?
Cheers,
BJ
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment