- I am loving this gorgeous quilt over at artsy-crafty babe - red & white stripes, divine !!
- The Happy Hour pattern has long been one of my favourites, and i particularly like the way crazy mom quilts has made these blocks approximately half the size of the original pattern so they finish at about 7inches. I have no idea which fabrics I would use if I were to add this to my list of "things to do", though. Maybe that pile of Kaffe Fasset fat quarters I have been saving for just the right project...?
- I haven't seen this type of quilting before but Tallgrass Prairie Studio calls it 'organic line quilting' - I LOVE the fabulous texture it adds to the quilt.
- Unplug Your Kids has posted about making colored rice which she found to be a great activity for kids of all ages. I think at 15 months my Blondie boy is perhaps a bit young yet, but I can't wait to try this out when the time is right.
- A set of stackable fabric boxes caught my eye over at oh, fransson! I think they will be a perfect present for a close friend who is expecting her second baby in August. The tutorial is available at Sew, Mama, Sew!
Have you seen something fabulous that you'd like to share?
Cheers,
BJ
No comments:
Post a Comment